LaRK Ceramics Exhibit
The LSU School of Art Ceramics Program has teamed up with the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville Ceramics Program to bring the LSU & Baton Rouge Community the LaRK Ceramics Exhibit. The Exhibit will be on display from January 25-February 19, 2016. It is free & everyone is welcome!
Explore a variety of ceramic works created by graduates and post-bac students from both universities! From pottery to sculptures to mixed media, there is something for everyone to enjoy and learn about!
LSU Graduate Ceramic School Artists
- Adam Meistrell, Second year LSU MFA Ceramics graduate student.
- Naomi Clement, Second year graduate student
- Grace Tessein, First year graduate student
- Bri Ozanne, Second year graduate student
- Melodie Reay, Third year graduate student
- Jenni Lombardi, Third year graduate student
- Mike Stumbras, Second year graduate student
- Jodie Masterman, First year graduate student
- Ransome Little Post-baccalaureate student
- Katrina Rattermann, Second Year Graduate Student
- Lindsey Heiden, First Year Graduate Student
- Rich Peterson, First Year Graduate Student
- Aimee Odum, Third Year Graduate Student
- Chris Drobnock, Third Year Graduate Student
- Lucero Aguirre, Post-Baccalaureate Student in Ceramics