LSU Departments and LSU Student Organizations can be eligible for food and beverage donations from LSU Auxiliary Services. All requests for donations must be submitted by filling out the form linked below. The Assistant Vice President of LSU Auxiliary Services will approve all requests based on the criteria below:
- The event contributes to the university’s mission and positively impacts the university community.
- The Student Organization is a registered student organization in good standing as certified by Campus Life.
- The student organization has no outstanding financial obligations that are 30 days past due with any entities reporting to LSU Auxiliary Services.
All requests for donations must be submitted by filling out the form linked here a minimum of four (4) weeks prior to the event. The contact person listed on the application may be contacted for further information about the request. A decision will be made at least two weeks prior to the event, and the contact person will be notified of the decision.
- Any donations given by LSU Auxiliary Services shall not be used for resale nor to make any sort of profit.
- Donations must be used for the purpose stated and approved in the Donation Request Application.
- The After the Event Form should be submitted no later than one week after the event and should include final details (e.g. event summary, attendance, examples of how LSU Auxiliary Services was promoted/featured, photos, etc.)
- Any infringement of these restrictions could deem that department or student organization ineligible for future donations from LSU Auxiliary Services.
After the Event:
After the event occurs, the student organization or department should provide LSU Auxiliary Services with a report of how the donation was used at the event via the link below. The report should include all final details including: the final expenses for the event, the amount of people in attendance to the event, a summary of how LSU Auxiliary Services was promoted / featured at the event, and pictures of the event. This report should be submitted no later than one week after the event occurs.