Plan to Attend:
Wednesday, September 20 · 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 21 · 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
2nd Floor Barnes & Noble at LSU
During this two-day event, you will be able to:
- Order your Official LSU Personalized Graduation Announcements! Announcements must be paid in full at the time of orde Credit cards, debit cards and personal checks are the only accepted methods of payment.
- Purchase your Custom LSU Cap and Gown! Only students wearing the LSU Custom regalia will be allowed to participate in commencement.
- Order your LSU Ring! September 21st is the deadline to have your ring presented by Mike the Tiger at the November LSU Ring Ceremony.
- Learn important commencement information at the Office of the Registrar’s table!
- Join the LSU Alumni Association at a discounted rate and receive a free gift!
- Have a FREE Cap and Gown Portrait taken by Candid Campus Photography, Inc. Come properly groomed to take your portrait Your photo will also be used in the Gumbo yearbook! Visit the Gumbo yearbook’s table to order your keepsake yearbook!
- Stop by the Clinique counter to have a complimentary make up session before your portrait session!
- Chat with representatives from Campus Federal Credit Union about managing your finances!
- The LSU Tech Store, located in the bookstore, is an Apple Authorized Campus Store providing assistance with purchasing new Apple® devices with low education pricing or trading in old devices for store credit.
- Purchase your LSU Diploma Frame!
- Get information on how to make financially responsible decisions and tips on your personal budget post- graduation from the Cale P. Smith Student Financial Management Center.
- Stop by the Financial Aid & Scholarships table for information concerning loans, grants, and scholarship
- Talk with the Graduate School about continuing your education at LSU!
- Visit each table to be eligible to win one of four $100 gift cards to Barnes & Noble at LSU!
- Enjoy refreshments from Coca-Cola!
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to easily make the necessary preparations for commencement! Once again, we congratulate you on your outstanding achievement and we wish you the best!