Online Photo Submission
All incoming students are encouraged to submit a photograph for their Tiger Card before coming to Orientation. Click here to log in to our Photo Submittal site. Use the document search on the right side of the page to download a pdf document of steps required to submit a properly accepted file. Please note the following requirements:
- Photographs must be in color. They must be in focus, with sufficient lighting and back-ground contrast to ensure that the cardholder’s front and head are clearly visible.
- The photograph must be a frontal, full-front view of the cardholder, no profiles or angles. The cardholder’s front must be centered horizontally and vertically within the image area.
- The cardholder must appear in normal street attire (no costumes), without a hat or other headgear or dark glasses (unless required for religious or medical reasons).
- The photo may only be that of the cardholder alone (no family, friends, animals, objects, etc., are permitted).
- The photograph background should be of a solid white or tan color without designs or patterns.
Refusal to comply with any or all of these conditions will result in your ID photo not being taken and your card not being processed.