Privacy and Tiger Card Security
- Any person who would like to receive a Tiger Card must have a valid LSU ID number.
- Under no circumstances should you loan your Tiger Card to anyone. This includes family, friends and roommates.
- You are allowed to have only one active Tiger Card at a time. If your current active Tiger Card is broken, you are required to present the broken card to get a new, free one at the time of production. Patrons who are both an employee and a student are required to use their active employee Tiger Card.
- If your card is lost or stolen, a call to the Tiger Card Office will immediately stop access to your account until you find or replace your card, or you can go to your online account to report a lost or stolen card.
- Any University employee tasked with making Tiger Cards has the right to deny the issuance of a Tiger Card for any reason they deem necessary.
- A government issued photo ID, such as a license or passport, must be presented when receiving your first Tiger Card. No exceptions will be made. High School IDs, bank cards, birth certificates, social security cards, etc. will not be accepted as forms of identification.
- A Tiger Card may only be obtained by the student, staff or faculty member for whom the Tiger Card is being issued. No exceptions, including written consent, will be accepted.
Replacement Tiger Cards
- There is a $20 nonrefundable fee to replace a lost or stolen Tiger Card. You can make the payment at the Tiger Card Office, located at 109 LSU Student Union on the 1st floor.
- If your most recent Tiger Card is broken, you may exchange the card for a new one free of charge provided you submit your broken card at the time you request the replacement card. Submitting the broken card at a later time will not entitle you to a reversal of prior card-replacement charges. The name and number on the card must match the most recent card in the system in order to receive a free replacement card. Students who submit a broken card without the number on the card are not eligible for a free replacement card.
- Once your lost or stolen Tiger Card is replaced, it is permanently unavailable for use and cannot be reactivated at any time.
NOTE: Please be advised that the policies listed above are subject to change.