Here are some tips about an important part of your life…LAUNDRY!
Full instructions on how to use the machines are in every laundry room.
However, we want to mention a few other things that will help you do your laundry properly…
- You want to make sure that your pockets are emptied of all items- chapstick, gum, pens, money, papers, etc.
- Sort your clothes into at least light and dark items. There are 6 cycles on the washer to choose from- Whites, Colors, Bright Colors, Permanent Press, Woolens, and Delicates. A water temperature chart can be found under the lid of the top loading washer.
- Pre-treat any stains – whether with detergent or a stain eliminator (Shout, Spray-n-Wash)
- Load clothes LOOSELY into the washer. Only fill clothes to the top row of holes in the wash basket. They need to be able to agitate properly or they will not get clean!
- Follow the manufacturer’s directions on the detergent bottle/box. Do not use too much soap! We recommend using brand name detergent (ex. Tide, All, Cheer, etc.)
- 1 wash = 1 dry!! Do not dry more than 1 load of clothes in the dryer.
- Load clothes loosely into the dryer. DO NOT OVERLOAD! They need to be able to tumble freely in order to dry thoroughly.
- Remove clothes promptly when cycle ends to prevent wrinkles and to free up the machine for the next person.
- Please help out the housekeeping staff by keeping the floor and area free of used dryer sheets, detergent containers, etc.
Questions and Concerns
Please do not assume problems with a machine have been reported. Please report any service issues by phone at 800-927-9274 or via email to email@example.com.